We strive for best-in-class Information Security, Data Protection and Privacy Management, which requires a sound Governance structure and an effective compliance management system and best practices program to ensure Ameex/Drupal Geeks meets changing and increasingly-complex regulatory requirement and all contractually agreed obligations.
Data Privacy and Information Security Team has strategic and operational responsibility for this program. Team is adequately resourced and appropriately organized to ensure the Policies and compliance processes, technology and physical controls meets statutory and regulatory requirements. Security of the collection, use, storage, disclosure, and transfer of personal data meets statutory, regulatory and HIPAA requirements. The Governance team also coordinate in contributing several corporate disciplines - including Ethics and Compliance, Legal, Human Resources, and Information and Physical Security - to achieve our "Best in Class" Information Security, Data Protection and Privacy Management objectives.
How We Protect Your Information and Data
- Our responsibility to protect the Privacy and Security of your Information, including Personal Information is treated critical.
- We maintain Technical, Physical, and administrative safeguards that comply with applicable Legal requirement to secure such Information from unauthorized access and use, accidental or un-lawful alteration and destruction, and other un-lawful or unauthorized forms of Processing.
- We train our employees for complying with relevant Policies, Procedures, Rules, and Regulations concerning the Privacy and Security of Information as per Standards.
What is Collected and How is it Used
- The types of Personal Information we collect from you when you visit or use our online services include your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number(s), limited location Information, username and password when you provide it directly to us while using our online services and where we believe it is reasonably required for ordinary business purposes.
- In addition to the Personal Information described above, we collect certain Information about your use of our online services. For example, we capture the IP address of the device you use to connect to the online service, the type of operating system and browser you use, and Information about the site you came from, the parts of our online service you access, and the site you visit next.
- We use and otherwise process the Information we collect from you to help us deliver our online services; to administer, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new services, improving existing services, performing data analytics and other research tasks, communicating with you via any means, and other internal functions); manage our risks; to market our services and products; and to comply with and enforce applicable Laws and regulations, relevant Industry Standards, contractual obligations, and our Policies. We also use data that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any individuals or clients) for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable Laws and regulations.
Retainage and Disposal of Collected Information
- We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information we process is limited to what we require in connection with the purposes set out in this Policy; it is accurate and where necessary, kept up to date; and it is erased or rectified without delay if it is inaccurate.
- We will retain copies in a form that permits identification for as long as we deem necessary in connection with purposes set out in this Policy unless applicable Law requires a longer retention period.
Transmit, Transfer or Process of Information
- Depending on how and where you interact with us, you may have a right to one or more of the following with respect to your Personal Information we process or control:
Request access to, or copies of, your Personal Information, together with details about how we process it.
- Request rectification of any inaccuracies.
- Request erasure or restriction of Processing.
- Object to processing by us or on our behalf.
- Have Personal Information transferred to another party.
- Withdraw consent to processing; and
- Lodge complaints with a Data Protection authority regarding any processing by us or on our behalf.
To exercise one or more of these rights or to ask a question about them, please use the contact details provided below.
- We do not allow unaffiliated third parties to collect Personal Information about your online activities when you visit our online services. Nor do we use Personal Information collected across non-affiliated websites for the purpose of serving you advertising related to your browsing behavior. If we engage in this practice in the future, we will provide appropriate notice and choice so that you can opt out of the practice.
Any Questions? Contact us.
Our geeks are waiting to hear about your exciting Drupal project! Please fill out the form below, and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.