As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists towards creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help the team raise their game, meeting the standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.
- Serve as a key mentor and provide technical guidance to the team
- Design and develop key/critical modules within the application
- Carry out design reviews/code reviews at agreed points throughout the project life cycle
- Contribute in all phases of the application/ system development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and system requirements
- Code optimization, performance tuning, builds and deployments
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and presenting these for architectural review
- Strong Core Java development experience
- Knowledge and hands on experience on HTML, CSS and Java script
- J2EE (Web Services, Servlets) with Tomcat application server
- J2EE & OO Design Patterns
- Java Frameworks (preferably Spring MVC)
- Unix tools and shell scripting
- Proficiency in SQL and Database development
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, caching, multithreading, messaging and asynchronous communication
- Understanding of tools like Eclipse, Git, Maven, and databases like MySql, MongoDB
- Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices on configuration management and code refactoring
- Knowledge and hands on experience on HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS, jQuery, Angular-JS, Node-JS, Spring boot will be an added advantage
- Java RESTful web services development
- 3-5years work experience
- Excellent Communication and Inter-personal skills, both with business customers and with fellow IT professionals (Business Analysts, Project Managers and Developers).
- Experience in Agile development techniques like Scrum
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A delivery focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to generate enthusiasm in others, and get various teams working towards a common goal.