Technical Architect (Full Stack Web Application Developer)
Authored by Drupal Geeks on 9 Dec 2021
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
Experience & Qualification Required:
- 5 years of web application development and implementation experience.
- 3+ years of .NET development and experience working on any CMS platform (Drupal / Episerver / Shopify/ Umbraco/ Sitecore)
- 3+ Experience in HTML/CSS Frameworks (e.g Bootstrap), build tools (eg Webpack, Gulp) and testing frameworks Jasmine/Karma.
- Should be strong in Core Java 1.8 (full stack developer) with strong backend querying through mongo/Oracle/SQL.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages such-as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc.,
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Knowledge of client or server-side Web technologies and protocols
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related field.