- Responsible for design, architecture, and delivery of a feature or component/product with the highest quality with high-level directions from Associate Director
- Mentors/coaches engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to them.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements.
- Estimates efforts, identify risks and meets project deadlines.
- At least 8 years of software development and infrastructure architecture experience, with 3-4 years designing and architecting enterprise and scalable web applications.
- Experience leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean/Continuous Delivery Environments
- Experience with a few of these languages & associated frameworks: Java and knowledge of Python and Node.js
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases. Ability to design database schemas and scaling strategies
- Design micro-services architectures, REST API specs
- Exposure to technologies like Kafka, Redis, Elasticsearch, Redshift, Nginx, GraphQL, etc
- Experience with implementation of container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes. Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery and enterprise DevOps concepts
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure is a must.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment.